Refreshing

Posted by Bobali on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best BCAA ever I have,, keep on using this great product. Make sure the water you're mixing with the scoop is really cold to refreshing your power and mind.

Good Recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can feel more energised when i drink this!Recommended!

Low carbs and a good snack substitute

Posted by jaebez on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A definite go to for those on paleo and ketogenic diet for those need electrolytes and bcaas if you're worried about muscle loss. Zero carbs are a plus.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very delicious and yummy , and when it blended with ice it taste like a real fresh juice

AWESOME - doesn't feel like I'm drinking BCAAs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first BCAAs that I'm trying out in my entire life and so far, it's awesome! I would say that it is really really sweet if you mix 16oz with 1 scoop of BCAAs, so add more water till it suits your taste - it works for me! Doesn't taste yucky like how I expected - I was reminded of drinking a fruit punch. It is also very easy to mix - there's no need to shake the bottle like crazy to get it to dissolve. I will definitely want to try other flavours of this once I finish this bottle!

Great Taste, Great Content, Mixes Very Easy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Xtend is my favorite when it comes to BCAA powders. Its a pretty 'clean' powder with a very high amount of pure ingredient. Zero carbs added. It mixes very easily and tastes nothing short of great! Just great taste! I can put a scoop of this in my mouth, take a mouthful of water and it dissolves immediately, easy to wash down. I use Xtend to mix with preworkout products and postworkout mix it with xtra glutamine. Highly recommended.

my favourite brand opf BCAA...

Posted by veera21 on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ever since i started taking BCAA , Xtend has always been my favourite...great energy during my workouts. Love it.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my best taste drink so far. It blends well and it does NOT have any after taste. I like drinking something sweet while training and I wanted to stop drinking too much preworkout drinks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Very good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Usually all BCAAs formulas have horrible taste, but this one is different. This flavour is really tasty, I totally recommend it.