Seaweed Bath Co. Sensitive Skin Soap unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite every day soap and I have tried many in my 55 plus years. It is all natural, super gentle, soothing and has none of that chemical smell many soaps have. It is great if you have any type of sensitive skin.

Don't overlook this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a lot of soap from iHerb, including the very popular African Black and Shea butter soaps. I just got around to trying this one and was pleasantly surprised by how incredibly moisturizing and cleansing it is. Unlike some other soaps which are sketchily "natural" you can really tell that this soap is pure. Even if you don't have allergies or other sensitivities to chemicals or fragrances, you could enjoy its simple unpolluted clean. I found it was well worth the price, especially when compared to some of iHerb's more rated “star” soaps.

anbefales

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

En veldig bra såpe

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I herb always comes through with amazing products, I purchased this item when there was a deal on it. The seaweed soap is great for my skin, doesn't dry my skin out and is smooth. I haven't experience too much of the product melting as I have been practicing ishnaan (hydrotherapy) therefore nothing really melts too much for me, however the product itself is great for those who don't want to much of the strong scented and 10+ chemical soaps sold nowadays.