CAD

Recommend but...

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all I recommend the product because you get 8 different lip balms for a ridiculous sum of money and it's really fun to try them all... However - I'm not going to buy this variety pack again because I liked only 2 types of it (some other were OK and there were others I didn't like at all) - so here is my review on each one. I rated them from my favorite to my least favorite: 1. Crème Brulee (the yellow one) - My favorite!!! The only one I would really want to buy over and over. It has a great smell. I really love to eat crème brulee so when I use it, it gives my good memories :-) off course, It also does a good job in softening the lips (I have very dry lips in the winter). 2. Unflavored (the blue one) - It makes a good work so I use it often. However I won't buy it again because I prefer flavored balms. 3. Shea butter and aragan (orange) - Works good, but the smell is not so good.... 4. Tamanu & tea tree (green) - Same thing! 5. Honey (yellowish) - I really like honey, but I didn't like the smell of this one. Also, It doesn't do a great job in moisturizing the lips. 6. Mint burst (bright green) - I think it really helps the lips... but - it burns at first! Still, I guess it would work for some people who would like that kind of feeling! 7. Pomegranates (red) - I think it's a good moisturizer but I just don't like the smell of it!!! And it's weird because I like pomegranates... 8. Cocoa butter (beige) - A great disappointment! I love cocoa butter so I used it a lot. I like the smell of it, but the product didn't do the job of moisturizing the lips. It has a rough texture that I really hoped it would get softer with time but it didn't so I stopped using it. Hope that me reviews helped (in case you want to purchase only one of types) but still - for the cost, I think it would be nice to try it for yourself!

Wonderful presents

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Glad they have a pack. I already gave many out as small presents for winter time to my friends, so its great that they come in packs of 8 now! They don't have a strong smell and weird ingredients that irritate the lips.

I like it

Posted by 5500177177596733120 on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great value for lip balms , moisturizes well , I can't stop to order this type or the others .. سعرها ممتاز بالنسبة لمرطب شفايف ، خفيفه ع الشفايف وترطيبها حلو , دآئما اطلبها هي أو الأنواع الثانية ..

8 Little Wonders

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I've had the vanilla one and it lasted forever- about 2 years, I think. The ingredients are all natural so you don't have to put harsh chemicals on your lips. The texture is light, yet very moisturizing. I will be giving some of these beauties as gifts! I'm very pleased with the purchase :) If you found my review helpful, please vote yes. Have a lovely day!

Great multi-pack. Great variety. Really moisturizes lips.

Posted by 5150985141166940825 on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love the scents as well as the moisturizing properties of this batch. (We = my family). Though we all may have fought slightly over the vanilla ;-) Really, a great and affordable multi-pack. Will buy again.

Lovely lip balm, good quality

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the Cocoa one the most. I bought them also as a gift for my friends.We all like it. Buying a whole pack is really practical and it is a good price for such a quality. Simple but good ingredients. I will buy it again.

It smells awful, old rancid butter

Posted by 5172006457529042307 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

hi, this product I buy regularly, for the winter season. Now I bought his shares and was very happy, but getting the product a big disappointment! He spoiled the whole! It smells awful, old rancid butter, had to throw all the (((. When the product is fresh and stored properly, it is excellent.

My perfect bees!

Posted by 5395458054021546616 on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm totally in love with my bees! I'm that kind of person who has lip balms everywhere - at home, in the office, in all my bags... My lips are getting dry very fast, so I need to moisturize them a hundred times a day! These balms turn to be the ideal solution for me - they smell delicious and natural (without a chemical scent), have very light and melting texture and what's the most important - the moisturizing effect lasts for a veeery long time!:) I also like that the pack contains 8 different tastes, so my nose won't get used to any particular smell and my lips can smell new every day!:)

Great buy!

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far I have used unscented and the tamanu and tea tree and I love the latter! If you go through lip balm as I do, this is a really good buy or gift. Not the best I've ever used, but good quality and I highly recommend. Ill reorder after I finish them all.

Better than Burts bees

Posted by 4736260611059319137 on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband plays tennis at 75 years of age he does very well for himself - he plays from 2-6 hours a day yes a lot of tennis and sun. This product has been keeping his dry lips moist and he loves it and the price was right!!!