Powerful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few supplements I've added over the years that really does seem to help with symptoms of chronic Lyme, yeast, heavy metal toxicity, etc. I had doubts that the super oxidide dismutase in GliSODin would actually get absorbed and become bioavailable. However, I notice a big difference in how I feel, in terms of that toxic feeling that comes with die-off and whatnot, when I do and do not take it. I feel much better when I take it. I take 1 gram total per day. That seems to be the magic dose.

Changes since using GliSODin Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a great improvement in sexual interest and performance since using this product. Previously poor blood supply had been a problem but obviously this supplement is making a difference

worked for knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

worked for my Mom's knee pain which she had on and off for the last 3 yrs.Doctor advised against painkillers.So she took 250mg twice daily for 10 days. started feeling the difference in just few days.Able to do her regular walking without discomfort. then she kept taking only once daily 250mg.Then she complained of back ache but no knee pain.she started back on vit D3 and B12 injections also Multivit.caps. and contd. with 250mg Glisodin.Today She says she doesnt feel the backpain anymore.I think it is GOD SENT! Wondering if Glisodin works for toenail fungal infection if so want to up the dose to see the results. Thank You Source Naturals! Point to note: dose should be customized as one dose may not be effective for all.

helps with pain and energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love SOD. It really helps with pain levels after a full day at work. I have put a few people onto this and everyone I know uses it now as it really does work. There are a few different SOD products on the market so try them all until you find the one that's best for you, Recommended product

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taking 1 per day just make my skin look better, after taking 3 per day make me feel more alert, more alive,more clear of mind , and more focus

Source Naturals, GliSODin Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is superior to SOD without the GLI.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best supplement i've ever tried. I am a nurse and work in irregular shifts. With Glisodin I feel energized and find it easer to deal with the changing working hours.I am ordering from Europe . Had to wait 5 weeks ( due to custom facilities ) , thought i never would arrive but it did ! I sure will reorder in the future through Iherb Glisodon is quite expensive in Europe. I highly recommend this product !!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notuced that it helps reduce discomfort associated with muscle grows (lactic acid accumulation) after intencive exersise.

It really works !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this stuff mainly for relieving chronic aching pain of my low back. After 3 day's regimen(one tab. twice a day) , I do feel the difference.It is one of the antioxidant that I must have !!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

JJust super for your skin and well-being.

1 2 3 4