pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of turmeric extract as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Tumeric extract,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

This and Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cured my inflamation of the hip.

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

flott produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tar en til dagen fast

Tasty & healthy spice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good, does not cause any stomach upset.

Really cleanses liver.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I get frequent acne outbreaks, but after taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, I realise that no matter what I do, only the right side of my face has pimples now. Looking at the Chinese acne face map, I realised that zits that pop out on the left side of your face could be connected to your liver condition. And since I no longer have those, I can only conclude that this turmeric extract is doing me good. If anything, it supports the notion that internal cleansing is the way to go.

Turmeric for Inflammation

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This turmeric contains BioPerine and bromelain for better absorption which can be poor when the supplement only contains turmeric. Helpful for inflammation issues (so is bromelain). Good price and Source Naturals is a nice product line.

Helps with inflammation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband injured his shoulder while fishing. This turmeric extract has helped with the stiffness and soreness he was feeling. He's not 100% yet, but definitely getting there. I will be ordering more soon. Will update then.

1 2 3 4