Okay product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any problem with this product, but it gives my husband a little acid reflux; its probably the black pepper. So, we are going to use the Organic India brand again. The only reason we switched is because I read that tumeric is better absorbed when taken with black pepper. Plus, the Organic India is organic.

SJ Mackenzie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this supplement for inflamation and am not noticing a difference in the specific area of my sigmoid that is the concern. Time may be the element here. I remain hopeful. Thank you for your reasonably priced supplements. It is very helpful on a limited budget.

Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems OK.

Curcumin! Is it true?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After being diagnosed with Prostate Cancer 4 years ago I was keen to get any substance into my body that would enhance my longevity ! After trawling the countless blogs it became clear to me that “turmeric “ had potentially become a go to product. Source Naturals was a company that offered an organic derivative. I investigated there claims and was contacted by an employee of the company directly backing up the authenticity and purity. I take this product daily with no adverse physical reactions .I’m happy to recommend this product. Best wishes Tim

Turmeric Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this supplement every morning without fail. Very nice product.

looks original and have no side effects on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

looks original and have no side effects on me

Prefer these to Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Source Natural is an excellent brand. I like the pill as opposed to the capsules.

Bon pour les douleurs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

j'en prend depuis 4 mois et mon mal de dos a presque disparu

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Old Flare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using a higher dose of this when I was having a small MS flare. I can say the symptoms did not get worse. I love the fact it has black pepper in it. This is a good product.

1 2 3 4