Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stops viral and bacterial infections dead in their tracks. Woke up one morning with tonsilits (I don't mean a sore throat, I mean tonsilitis). Thought about seeing doctor for antibiotics - but instead mega- dosed on this stuff. 6 pills every four hours. Within 12 hours my throat was not longer hurting. Carried on with lower dose for next few days to be safe. Top Tips: Take at the VERY first hint of a cold or flu. And take LOADS. At $21 for 180 caps it is outstanding value and affordable to knock every infection on its head. Works EVERY time for me. And I am an immune compromised patient - so pick up everything going. But this stuff is always in my house and in the past 18 months nothing has ever actually gotton a hold. Good Luck. Keep swallowing these pills (they have everything known to man to help fight infections.)

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work with the public and haen't been sick in over six years. Great immune system booster. My allergies are getting better each year since i've been taking this too. I wouldn't be without it!!!!!

The tablets are disgusting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wellness Formula itself is awesome! It's kept me and my husband away from the severe colds and flus over the winter. I've tried the capsules and were easy. I accidentally bought these TABLETS and... I opened the container and they were sooo stinky. And what's worse, they tasted the way they smelled. I gagged every time I swallowed one. And left an awful taste in my mouth. I take other TABLETS and this is by far the WORST TASTING one. Buy the capsules!

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best Immunity formula product on the whole world market. My whole family loves it and I haven't been sick since taking this, and I was having cold like 5x times / year, I take it for 2yrs now and nothing..miracle product. If you like, check my other reviews!

Outstanding Absolutely Outstanding...!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In the last 15 years I have had at least three or four colds per year, it seemed that my immune system was missing something because if there was a chance of catching a cold I would get it for sure. That stopped completely in 2005 when I discovered the Wellness Formula, I have read all the reviews and I believed that they were all too good to be true, but trust me, it is absolutely true, this product works for me as nothing else does, it is outstanding. Please… please…, do yourselves a favor and get this product, you will forget forever what a cold is. I can estimate that in the last three years this product alone has saved me from at least nine colds, because I used to get three colds every year, colds that would last at least ten days due to complications with my asthma attacks. Nine colds times ten days each is an equivalent of 90 days of suffering and discomfort that this product alone has saved me in three years. I used to take Lysine, Echinacea, Vitamin C 3.000 mg and many other nutrients at the first symptom of a cold but I was never able to stop the sickness, I used to also try home remedies such as breathing alcohol, tea with honey, brushing my teeth every 30 minutes and taking extremely hot baths but nothing worked, absolutely nothing, I even tried vaccines, meditation and acupuncture to boost my immune system and avoid the colds but nothing worked. This product has been life-changing for me because I am no longer obsessed with getting sick during the winter like before. Today at the first sign of a cold I take two tablets, four hours latter I take another two and just in case the next morning I take another two but that is all I need to stop everything completely. I even became a little arrogant about the flu because I might take two tablets after I get a symptom and go out in the winter anyways with a cocky attitude about catching anything. Before I would crawl up in bed, turn up the heater and get my arsenal of pills, and even doing all of that I would still get sick, today I find myself almost defiant about catching a cold. Forget anything you can buy at the pharmacy, forget all other supplements that promise to protect you from the common cold, this is it, if your immune system is anything like mine you will thank me for this post forever. I can categorically say that this product has worked for me every time without exception in the last four years, now I can understand why it has received an award in 2004. I hope this helps (I am not associated with the manufacture nor with Iherb in any way, I am just a regular customer eager to share his experience with others)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best Formula I've Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our family has been using this for years, taking it at the onset of a cold or flu, and it's rare that we aren't back to normal in a day or two. My husband also takes it along with his multivitamin when he travels - and he's convinced it increases his resistance.

It WORKS, and it works pretty fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband started with a runny nose and a scratchy throat, and I gave him aproxamitly 18 tablets a day, 3 tablets an average of every 3 hours as the directions say. WOW, it halted the cold in its tracks. I treated him about 2 1/2- 3 days at aprox 18 tabs/day. The secret with this working, is that you have to RELIGIOUSLY take these 3 TABLETS EVERY 3 HOURS FROM THE TIME YOU WAKE UP TO THE TIME YOU GO TO SLEEP. Do exactly as it says!!!

Outstanding!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign of not feeling well I take 3 or 4 tablets 2 or more times a day. This kicks my immune system into overdrive and the bugs never had a chance!!

This stuff rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible cold for 2 weeks, and it just kept getting worse. I ordered this product from iherb and took 2 doses the day I received it in the mail. The next day I felt unbelievably better, and my symptoms subsided significantly. After 2 days of taking this I am almost completely well. It will be a staple in my health cupboard.