Nom Nom Nom.

Posted by wineathome on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nom Nom Nom. Nom Nom Nom. Is this a valid review? Yes it is.

Great Raw Cacao Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few of the raw cacao powders over the years. I"ve stayed with this one for at least the last two years, maybe longer that I found this one. I mix it up in a recipe with other Sunfood products to make a chocolate desert. The best part is that I feel comfortable with their procedure for harvesting it from the actual plants to bringing it to market. Janis Ihrig

~Far superior~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is far superior to other products and dissolves in hot water as opposed to others I have tried. I would therefore am a return purchaser of this brand. Highly recommend.

high-quality, competitively priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to raw, organic cacao powder. It readily emulsifies in smoothies and has a rich (not bitter) chocolate taste. The price is competitive with other similar products and less expensive than some others. Across the board, I have been impressed with the level of quality of Sunfood products.

Can't live without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my daily morning smoothie

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Cacao tastes great and I love making chocolates and hot chocolate with it. The only issue is its a little hard to mix in, but with a little stirring its not a problem.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazing cacao taste, very good

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Could not get any better!

Very Smooth and Fresh

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cocoa has been very pleasant to use in smoothies, hot chocolate and in cooking. It smelt lovely and fresh and the colour was nice and deep. iHerb provide great customer service, Has products to suit everyone's budget, from the time I make my order it is picked, packed and shipped within 24 hours. The delivery with DHL is super fast and fantastic. I am very happy all-round. Thank you.

Love it