Not worth the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this as it seemed a more natural choice of hair colour. I have black hair naturally and used it to colour my greys just around the front of my head and temple areas. I followed all the instructions correctly and left the dye in longer each time I coloured it. Once I even left it in for 2hrs even though the instructions only say 30min. The results are quite poor. The grays just look dark gray/ light black and only lasts about 2 weeks! Quite unsatisfactory.

Not for me I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair color changed from medium brown to dark brown. Color didn't stay as expected.

Not good at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does not cover any gray hair . Don't waste your money...

Health product for Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair keep changing white, this is a great product help my hair back to black in health condition.

¡Buena compra! ¡Repito en muchas ocasiones!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aunque no es henna pura me gusta mucho la mezcla de ingredientes. Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). Resultado: cabello hidratado y con mucho cuerpo. Lo mejor: el color, el tiempo que dura el color y el tiempo corto de exposición. ¡También su aplicación! ¡Muy cómoda y agradable! He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado.

I personally like this product, I used it to cover my grey hair and though it at times don't last more than 2 weeks, it 's still fine for me cos I can use it again to cover the greys as it's henna. It doesn't have a unpleasant odour verses using henna powder. I have b

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I personally like this product to cover my grey hair ( I have not much grey) , though it at times don't last more than 2 weeks, it's still fine for me cos I can use it again as it's henna. It doesn't have a unpleasant odour verses using henna powder. I have been using this product for almost more than a year now and like it .

beautiful hair!!! no gray!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I TRULY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Soft shiny hair and smells nice. I love the after dye conditioner I want to buy a bottle of that! Great for winter time when the cold can sap the hair. I'm ordering more of this!!!

Good alternative to chemicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesn't dry the hair, and smells nice. Covers well enough so it looks natural.

Product good but price is a factor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first time using this Surya Henna Cream. It is so easy to use without any help. It make my hair soft after applying it. It doesnt dry your hair. Would be better if the price is lower. I would not comment about the colour hold, but it does cover gray hair well.

Didn't colour the greys