Peptides are the most potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really felt a difference in joints and muscle recovery after workout Minimum in skin and hair but maybe I should double the dosage The taste is not something I look forward to; which makes me skip days and probably why I'm not getting the optimal benefits.

Worth every penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using Vital Proteins one month ago and within two weeks of starting, I saw a difference in my skin and felt a difference with my joints. My skin is clearer and feels softer. My knees are not painful or stiff anymore. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I saw and felt a difference. Definitely worth every penny!

Ease of ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Best available on the market and iHerb is a better choice than Amazon.

Very good with hot coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no taste, which is good. I add it into coffee. will see if it will improve my health like what they say after a while.

Great Skin and Nails is Secondary ...

Posted by Amy and Oron Fiksel on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I had to push you to invest in ONE more monthly powder for your cabinets, it would be this Collagen Peptide powder. An anti-aging supplement, Collagen also helps the body fight inflammation - read Silver Bullet. Post antibiotic, post birth control, post IUD? Collagen is packed with amino acids, the gateway drug for hormone health. The amino acid glycine in particular in Collagen will help your body's liver process xenoestrogens... found in pesticides, the environment and topical beauty and skincare products. KK now for a recipe - brew one 10oz cup of rooibos tea, add one scoop Vital Proteins, Collagen Peptides, plus 1/2 tsp of cardamon, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a splash of almond milk, pulse in blender for 1 min, pour and breath. xx

Working on my Skin, sleep and strength.

Posted by jacquisplace on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have so far purchased 2 tubs of this. I take it mixed with some fresh squeezed juice as it is supposed to work better with vitamin c. I also put a spoonful of Sprialina and a spoonful of psylium husk. I am sleeping better, I feel stronger when I do my yoga and my skin is looking firmer.

No taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this collagen! It has literally no taste which is great cause I use this in my bulletproof coffee every morning. I've always had super weak nails, and I've noticed a definite difference. I'm hooked!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this collagen to be excellent. I've had a painful tear in my knee and thought I would have to have surgery. Although not completely repaired, after a few weeks I have less pain and improved mobility. Much better option that surgery!

Not *literally* flavorless, but great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I was looking at reviews on Amazon a lot of reviewers noted that this was flavorless. It's not *exactly* true--obviously I can taste the difference between tea with collagen and tea without collagen--BUT the flavor is extremely mild and couldn't possibly overpower even very subtle flavors. I've changed a lot of things recently (just finished my first round of Whole30, using tea tree castille soap, and using aloe vera on my skin) in addition to adding collagen to my diet and my skin has cleared up and softened considerably. I'm not sure which of the things to contribute the skin to (probably not the castille soap, though), but I won't complain. To be fair, I only use 1 scoop in my hot drinks instead of 2 because this stuff is EXPENSIVE and I'm trying to savor it as much as possible--and I've also only been using it for about 2-3 weeks, so time will tell. However, I hadn't had any collagen in a few days, and then I had it again yesterday and I felt extremely vibrant (I can't think of how else to describe it). It definitely wasn't the caffeine in my earl grey, because I'd had a few cups the day before and definitely didn't feel that way. So far, so good!

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE Vital Proteins collagen peptides!! I started taking this stuff for a shoulder injury. After about 5 days, I noticed that my skin was smoother and my joints felt a bit looser. The only downside is the raw taste is a bit like cow hides... but if you mix with coffee, strong tea, or protein shake powder, you won't notice it. It doesn't mix well with hot coconut milk or almond milk though.