Worth every penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using Vital Proteins one month ago and within two weeks of starting, I saw a difference in my skin and felt a difference with my joints. My skin is clearer and feels softer. My knees are not painful or stiff anymore. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I saw and felt a difference. Definitely worth every penny!

Ease of ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Best available on the market and iHerb is a better choice than Amazon.

Great Skin and Nails is Secondary ...

Posted by Amy and Oron Fiksel on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I had to push you to invest in ONE more monthly powder for your cabinets, it would be this Collagen Peptide powder. An anti-aging supplement, Collagen also helps the body fight inflammation - read Silver Bullet. Post antibiotic, post birth control, post IUD? Collagen is packed with amino acids, the gateway drug for hormone health. The amino acid glycine in particular in Collagen will help your body's liver process xenoestrogens... found in pesticides, the environment and topical beauty and skincare products. KK now for a recipe - brew one 10oz cup of rooibos tea, add one scoop Vital Proteins, Collagen Peptides, plus 1/2 tsp of cardamon, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a splash of almond milk, pulse in blender for 1 min, pour and breath. xx

Very good with hot coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no taste, which is good. I add it into coffee. will see if it will improve my health like what they say after a while.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my bulletproof coffee and like it very much. It has also helped a lot with my skin and hair. Recommend it for sure! ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE Vital Proteins collagen peptides!! I started taking this stuff for a shoulder injury. After about 5 days, I noticed that my skin was smoother and my joints felt a bit looser. The only downside is the raw taste is a bit like cow hides... but if you mix with coffee, strong tea, or protein shake powder, you won't notice it. It doesn't mix well with hot coconut milk or almond milk though.

Everyday use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a year now. I add it to everything (once a day), coffee, smoothies, meat sauces, etc. It's great. My skin is soft and nails growing.

Working on my Skin, sleep and strength.

Posted by jacquisplace on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have so far purchased 2 tubs of this. I take it mixed with some fresh squeezed juice as it is supposed to work better with vitamin c. I also put a spoonful of Sprialina and a spoonful of psylium husk. I am sleeping better, I feel stronger when I do my yoga and my skin is looking firmer.

No taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this collagen! It has literally no taste which is great cause I use this in my bulletproof coffee every morning. I've always had super weak nails, and I've noticed a definite difference. I'm hooked!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this collagen to be excellent. I've had a painful tear in my knee and thought I would have to have surgery. Although not completely repaired, after a few weeks I have less pain and improved mobility. Much better option that surgery!