High quality ingredients and tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been buying this product a few times now, the ingredients are great quality and fast acting. The taste of this flavor is my favorite, I like to add it to some ice cold water and then drink it like a soft drink! The price is a little high though, if you want to get a 5% discount for your cart, you can use the code: S-M-C-0-2-3 at checkout.

Helps me with my Lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Lyme Disease and I can tell when I don't take this product. My energy level is greatly improved with this product and I know my body is actually absorbing the vitamins since it is in a liquid form. When I don't take it, I am quite sluggish and can hardly make it up the stairs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

When nothing else seemed to help, this product helped me to get over a 2 month cough. I would recommend this to anyone with an impaired immune system. I would also take this with me in future when I travel, because of the handy format.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did not get exactly the product that is in the photo, but it is comparable Oxylent, the picture is misleading, I'm disappointed a little !!!