Not effective.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These suppositories may work for some people, but they're not for me: every time I used them, I had a strong burning sensation that would't go away for two days. And even though they do have some great ingredients, such as boric acid, mountain grape, goldenseal, creosote, Oregon grape root, tea tree and neem oils, powerful antifungal and antibacterial agents famous for killing yeast and bacteria, cocoa butter and vitamin E known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and Lactobacillus acidophilus helping restore the normal vaginal flora, these suppositories didn't cure me of yeast infection or offer any relief.

Does not work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My irritation due to yeast was not even very bad but those suppositories did not do anything they were supposed to do. Бесполезные свечи, не смогли смягчить даже очень слабое раздражение.

Has worked for me - relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At first I was discouraged but then by day 3, I started to notice relief. I think it took so long because I didn't change my diet. I don't recommend relying on this alone - consider changing the other possible causes, like reducing sugar intake, for example. If you are sensitive, the tea tree may burn a little, but overall the product has been effective.

Convenient, Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to for yeast infections. Monistat stopped working when the yeast in my body became immune to it and I thought I was out of luck, and then I found this! It turns the environment in your vagina back to an acidic one with the coco butter and boric acid (don't worry, boric acid is a safe when used as a topical), acid-producing probitics and antifungal support. I just put one in right before I go to bed and put a thin pantiliner on. I will wear a thin pantyliner during the day and for a few days after the treatment is finished to to keep the oil from getting on my clothes.

It's been effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After I put it in, I do get a lot of discharge but it effectively relieves itching.

Stinks to high heaven, and very irritating.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Also, and more importantly, ineffective. Did not do a thing. I went back to traditional OTC cures.

Does not cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not cure. The description says that it gives a relief for candida sintoms and it is probably true, it probably gives a relief but does not cure. I did not have sintoms, I just wanted to eliminate candida. The only thing which really works is Femina Flor, it is vaginal probiotic made in Spain.

Works better than everything I tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These were a great relief for me. This is a great ally, and is probably the best thing you can get other than intense drugs. If it doesn't work for you, you can try solely boric acid. Many women find that helpful with low side effects/future effects. This product has it, but in a smaller quantity. It is worth trying this one though, cause it works for most people. I only felt a slightest burn if the suppository was out of the fridge for a while and the cocoa butter got melty. Keep them in the fridge and it will burn less. I did change my diet though, that has a lot to do with it.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Concerning other reviews stating that this burns, any burn I've experienced is temporary, endurable, and no big deal. It's due to the nature of the ingredients. This has been my go to yeast killing product for years now and it has not once let me down. I've even used it on other areas of the body for yeast issues and it works then too. I like that it helps the skin to heal, is probiotic, and not full of chemicals that are going to disrupt the body further. A great natural alternative.

Vitaica, Yest Arrest, Vaginal Support, 14, Vaginal Suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product along with CandidaStat and find that it is very effective in getting rid of yeast. I have recommended this product to several friends who have tried it with great results. Loved it!

1 2