CAD

WHY has this been discontinued?!?

Posted by SquidPig on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this syrup, sweet with a mild maple flavour. I used it on pancakes and porridge/oatmeal as a zero calorie alternative to maple syrup or brown sugar. I am beyond gutted that it has been discontinued. I'll have to treasure my last bottle. I'm sure US customers will be able to find this product at other online vendors for a while, however for an international customer, iHerb was the cheapest by far for shipping. So disappointed. Please click my username for more product reviews.

very good pancake syrup

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's thicker than most of the other sugar-free pancake syrups and has a nice maple flavor to it which isn't too strong and doesn't taste artificial. We also use it in recipes where the ingredients call for regular maple syrup -- such as pumpkin spice bread -- and have had good results; for example, if the recipe calls for 1/4 cup of maple syrup, I substitute 1/4 cup of this product.

Bring it back

Posted by 5198105822684397501 on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really don't understand why this would be discontinued if iHerb is still carrying other (not as good) Walden Farms products! BRING IT BACK!!!

very tasty, good for a low carb diet

Posted by vered999 on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now I don't feel left out when my family eats pancakes. I make my pancakes with ground almonds and coconut flour, and use this syrup on top. Oh and whipped cream too :-)

Discontinued?

Posted by 5494517476970020496 on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My life can never be the same. Why, why, why?

Taste just like the real pancake syrup!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real syrup. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (:

Great for a sugar free syrup

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

100% maple syrup tastes best, but unfortunately all that sugar doesn't agree with me. Walden Farms is one of the only brands available to me that doesn't use a sweetener ending in -ol (e.g. sorbitol, erythritol, etc.). This is great since I am on a low FODMAP diet and avoiding polyols. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it's on the runny side.

Riquisimo

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha encantado este producto, tiene un sabor intenso y pocas calorías. No solo lo uso para tortitas, tambien para endulzar cereales, fruta, yogures...

Me gusta mucho!

Posted by 4746800022978465719 on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es dulce, pero no pesado, no empalaga. Genial para las tortitas sin añadir calorías.

To sweet

Posted by Reviewer1011522 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This syrup tasted to sweet for my taste.