Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helped relieve irritation and itching from a mild yeast infection. It did sting me a little, but it does work. I also use this on my dog, who can't clean herself, and sometimes gets an itchy and sore vulva. I would not want to be without this stuff.

Should have ordered sooner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It really helped to soothe irritated skin. Did not burn or sting and cleansed well. Will order this product again. No symptoms after three days. Used with yeast rescue spray.

Relief from Cutaneous Candidiasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

The use of long-term immunosuppressants causes the growth of cutaneous candidiasis. For me Well In Hand Yeast Rescue Natural Soap inhibits that growth on the skin and prevents the itching and pain that accompanies it. I use a small amount every day when I shower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was extremely happy with the speedy shipment and great customer service from iHerb, and I will be ordering from them again in the future. However, this product was painful for me. It stung and burned immediately upon application and did nothing to help treat the infection. I stopped using it after trying it twice.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a everyday intimate care soap and foot soap. It gives a soothing and clean feeling, and I like to think it keeps any kind of yeastinfection that I might or might not get away. It also works well on heat rashes and irritated skin. Will definately keep using.

Nice product.

Posted by eulupae on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a severe candidosis, so I didn't hope it to cure it as even medicines don't, but I wanted something for intimate hygiene, and I found this product very much suitable. It does sting when you have scratched/inflamed/irritated skin, but not for long time. Later it keeps my lady fresh for long and that's what I like most of all. Don't forget to shake it before use. The smell is fantastic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't seen any difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cool intimate soap. Recommended.

my husbond loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes soreness and fungus dissapear fast when appearing for my husband. I get fungus because of a lot of antibiotics, does not really help for me, but for him it does. I have stopped using it since I am a bit worried that it alters the natural bacteria barrier for me, after the hospital said I should take care in what I washed with, swapped to a more mild one