not too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The English Toffee liquid sweetens nicely, although the flavour is a little weak for my liking. Adding more just makes things too sweet and doesn't increase the flavour much. Nice in yoghurt though...

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This still tastes fake to me but I guess it is one of the better ones.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not really like it, I tasted more delicious drops

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit bitter this one, i prefer the coconut. Would not buy again

Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not really the best for my taste.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok as a sweetener, but I'm not too keen on the toffee taste. Really unpleasant and bitter if you use too much, ok if you only add a few drops.

Okay, but not strong tasting

Posted by barbyh on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was okay, but you don't get a very strong english toffee flavour. I also use the Wisdom Naturals Valencia orange, and you get a very distinct and yummy orange flavour with that one. For some reason, you don't taste this one very much. I put it in my coffee usually. I would not purchase again. I also use NuNaturals Singing Dog Vanilla, and that one is amazing.

I don't like this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dislike the taste of stevia, i thought that english toffee aroma would cover it but no, this is even worse. Product itself is probably perfect if you like stevia. I just happen to hate it.

Too artificial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so looking forward to trying this, but as other reviewers said, it is too much artificial toffee taste, and not sweet enough, and when you try to add more it just gets too much. My mother likes it though, but I prefer the vanilla one.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a rather artificial taste, and tastes kind of burnt. I've only tried it once, so I will give it another try!

1 2 3