Sweet drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best product not too sweet and great in a coffee. Taste like Carmel toffee

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will only use this brand of Stevia. The flavors do not have any bitter or after taste. I've been satisfied will the flavors I have used. The chocolate flavor I buy for my mother's husband as due to medical issues he is unable to have chocolate. He uses this in his milk to enjoy chocolate milk.

Another favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my favorite until I tasted the chocolate raspberry, but I still like it a lot!

Great Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this flavor, so versatile it can be used in anything from coffee, sparkling water to deserts, tastes just like the real thing in a healthy version.

Terrific with icecream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gives a good butterscotch flavor for those sugar quitters who like a walk down memory lane

Perfect w/ iced coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious sweetner for coffe or cacao drinks.

Its the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and great flavour

Love this product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family love this product!! We put it into our water sometimes for a fun change. I add it to home made special diet coconut milk custard and it makes it taste that bit more special. Other people ask what it is in the custard and if they can have the recipe. We are on our 4th bottle and will continue to buy it!

Very strong, very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As much as I hate stevia, this is actualy very good! The only product, where I can tolerate stevia. No aftertaste at all. Just toffee. This sweetener is so strong that just one drop is enough for most uses, so one package last for a LONG time. Love this.

nice sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a long time now, I like it in my lemon juice every mornings! the flavor had a nice flavor to all drinks as advertised...