CA

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I like this lip mask, I use it every night before bed and gently rub off the excess exfoliated skin off my lips and leaves smooth, and soft lips. It is also super affordable for the quality and the size of the packaging. I don’t have chapped lips anymore

b786823e-04c5-454e-a3b6-4998f3b4b25a
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I set out to find a great lip balm and ordered many different brands, flavors, colors, you name it! On a scale of one to ten, I would rate this Honey Milk Lip Sleeping Pack a solid eight. The packaging is very nice, no safety seal, but you could tell the balm had not been tampered with, and the price was great. A solid eight.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This works great as a dry lip moisturizer. It does not reduce lip lines nor does it plump up the skin like I was hoping.

99e07ddc-b611-4288-87a8-0ec614f3dda4
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Very easy to use lip mask. Nice smelling milky scent and very easy to spread on the lips. The lip mask is moisturizing enough that I don’t need to use any lip balms during the day if I use this at night.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The mask is absolutely great, the texture is just thick enough, it's smells nice and hydrates the lips well. The packaging is super cute. Also, works nicely under matt lipsticks!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love it so much. The texture is sticky but its okay. I apply it before i go to bed and when i wake up, my lips looks like a glass. Hydrated and soft.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Keeps my lips so soft! I love the cute packaging, the scent is nice also.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It is said that happy wife is secret to happy life so I am happy.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

this feels so nice on the lips. scent is so addicting, leaves my lips nice and hydrated