Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Dry Shampoo, All Hair Types, Rosemary & Peppermint, 1.7 oz (58 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I use this type of Dry Shampoo first time and I am happy to use it because of great quality ! I like this size of to take it in my bag. It is very useful and comfortable. I use it 2 times per week and more then 3 month and it is not empty. I like this product !

523381f1-29f5-4bd8-872f-5e3673b355c3
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have always had good success using Acure products. This dry shampoo is no different. It is easy to use, and effective. My hair looked good and my scalp felt clean. Love having this dry shampoo in my closet ready to go on those hectic mornings when I don't have time to shampoo and style. This will be my second purchase. I believe I got good value for the money and of course Acure products are excellent quality.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The best dry shampoo highly recommended if you want something better for your hair the ingredients are clean and it really take all the grease away ! The smell is fresh and clean ! It gives your hair a bit of volume and my scalp is much better after using it and ditched the old dry shampp

Posted on May 21, 2022

Just what I needed! I have used just plain cornstarch in my hair before but this one has a nice mix of ingredients with added peppermint oil. It quickly picks up oil from my hair and helps when I use too much conditioner! I can sprinkle it right on top where I need it. The peppermint is soothing and the powder is not grainy at all. It is unscented too and helps to absorb in the shiny less than clean looking hair when it is needed! A must have for greasy gals or guys ;)

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I’m not much of a dry shampoo girly, my lifestyle has my hair getting so dirty, not greasy but actually dirty that I have to wash it every second day anyways so never really bothered with getting on this trend. However, the clean ingredients roped me in. I won’t be using this daily, like I said I have to wash my hair pretty often regardless, so this doesn’t help me much for elongating my time between washes like it does for other people. But it will come in handy when camping and when I need a boost of volume & that sort of thing!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My go-to dry shampoo! This bottle that lasts me a little under a year, it’s a natural formula, and I produce less waste cause it’s not in an spray can. I recommend applying at night before bed, when u wake up the next morning your hair will be refreshed without white-cast.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

So happy that finally I found a good dry shampoo for myself. The scent is nice not so strong when I use it. Good enough to cover the smell and the grassy hair. I was concern of the itch due to the sensitive scalp but so far no issues. The powder will not stay on my head and looks unclean by combing few times. The package size is about right and easy to use. I benefit from this product and willing to repeat.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Dry shampoo is important especially you cannot over wash your hair but you wish to keep your hair clean and dry free from germs in the polluted city. I used it at night and it feels refreshing. I didn't use it as recommended (spray the product on a brush and comb the hair from the roots to the end), instead I spray it directly onto the hair then use my fingers to massage a bit and it feels great. The price is great compared to other famous brands so I will definitely re-order and try the other scent.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

The best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. It’s compact since it’s just powder. At first I wasn’t sure if I can handle it since it’s not a spray bottle. But, it works great for me. I use it once a week when I’m too lazy to wash my hair. I just sprinkle some to my fingertips and run it over my scalp. My hair looks amazing afterwards and it doesn’t grease throughout the day.