Help

Mrs Brenda Thompaon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product which I have not been able to buy in this country (UK) before now. I had to rely on a friend who lives in California to send them to me, and then I discovered your website. Great, speedy service. I've already recommended Airborne and your website to friends in the UK.

Airborne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We starting using Airborne a few years ago and have had wonderful results since. On many occasions we have prevented a bad case of the cold just by starting it as soon as we feel a cold coming on. The product works and we would certainly recommand it to all ages. It is pleasent tasting and easy to take.

Strongly Recommended! Much better than Source Naturals.

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Tasting Formula that is very palatable and refreshing to drink. Works for me if I feel a cold coming or whenever I need a perk me up. I feel that it's a great energy booster as I feel more alert after drinking this. Much healthier than caffeine. I have also tried Source Naturals which was a total disaster in terms of taste (very artificial). This is strongly recommended. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

mrs. patti kasperowicz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time i have used your company and i was very impressed with the service and timely manner in which it arrived. i have used the product before. very happy.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really does help with colds along with an immune support by Dr. Weil.

Airborne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work with kindergarten children and, as you can imagine, there are lots of sniffles. I try to take it before I go into class, and I really believe it has helped me to avoid some very nasty colds over the past two years

AirBorne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has helped prevent a scratchy throat from turning into a bad cold.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good to keep on hand for cold season

Great to beat a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product to use when you've got a cold coming on. Take these, as instructed, as soon as you feel the symptoms and if the cold isn't too bad you will not get sick.

dana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am very happy with the products in preventing the flu.