CAD

Kukui Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1529389 on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Alba Botanic Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil every night for the last 3 months and my skin feels really moist and smooth. It does not leave any greasy and oily feeling. This is better than any moisturizer I have ever used.

Sweet !

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smells sweet, and soothens my body so soft for a long time. I have replaced this with my body cream and it works fine.

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil, 8.5 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product and great results.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2376492 on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product successfully for my massage therapy practice. I have not found a better massage oil and hope this one continues to be available for years to come. My clients love its smooth silky texture and tranquil scent.

Kukui nut

Posted by Reviewer1088234 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

incredible.. I love this oil. Makes my skin so soft and smell so good.. Wonderful product!

Like the scent but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this oil is very nice and soft, I like it a lot. The oil makes my skin very soft. However, the oil contains fragrances and that's why I won't buy this again and I will found some other body oil without them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this with the cocoa butter together and my skin is so soft ...lasts all day..even longer..never have dry skin anymore..winters in Minnesota are very dry and hard on our skin..not anymore..love the smell...all natural ingredients so not putting in harmful products onmy skin...love it!!!

Great Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A wonderfully scented body oil. Pour it in your bath water for softer smoother skin.

body oil

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

smells great and my skin just drinks this stuff. Will buy again. Good for dry thirsty skin.

love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer1544628 on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I transitioned from the kukui nut lotion with apprehension about 2 years ago... because I LOVED the lotion. I read the positive reviews others had about this oil and gave it a shot and have to say, it's amazing. I usually buy 3 or 4 bottles at a time because I use it every day, at least twice a day because I love it so much. It's not an oily oil that stays oily on your skin for long at all. It absorbs nicely to make your skin very smooth and soft, it has enough scent to smell good, but also subtle enough for my husband and father to use it without fear or smelling like a girl. I also use it on my nephews since it's organic and good for their little bodies and they also love it. Sometimes other lotions can burn on dry skin, but this is one of the few that actually soothe and feel good. Love it. Can't say enough good things about it!