CA

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Great for energy and masculinity

I take 2 doses everyday, along with Arginine and pycnogenol. My energy levels are stable throughout the whole day, with no crashes in the afternoon. Usually hot afternoons make me antsy and citrulline malate pretty much solves this problem. My body seems leaner and has less water retention. The best upside for a man is that this supplement helps to maximize my hardness, so that I'm able to demonstrate my maximum potential size to my partners, although it doesn't grow your size, sorry. I'll keep buying this as long as the powder keeps working on me.

2a86359c-49c6-4406-aa0f-d34d4d61500f

It arrived earlier than expected date. I am using l-citrulline as a preworkout . I am taking this with AAKG and betaline together;combination of this makes more (NO) blooD flow , more focous and more concentration in my workout...Which u can feel it after taking few mins...Buying here in Dubai its really really expensive but thanks toiHERB i got what i want in cheap and the product is perfect...Really really appricate n always ordering from iHERB.THIS is the best online supplements in the MARKET🤟🤟🤟REALLY recommended ...

c792590c-9f7b-418a-a46a-ad6bbfee3c9a
44838876-52fb-4fdb-bc02-0da2fbe3a8fe
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used to take pure citrulline powder but switched to this product because it was cheaper. The taste is very sour due to the malic acid. I drink it with a flavored water for that reason. I take 9 g of this product preworkout to get 6g of citrulline. I think the quality of this product is decent. I can start feeling the NO kicking in after 30 min of ingestion. The pump and veins are crazy. For maximum results in the gym try out this product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Training is not training unless you feel pump in body. All max is excellent way to pump yourself..... no fatigue no stress no pain.. I consume 2.5 scoop with pre-workout, It takes me to next level. I would recommend it to gym lover 💪

1f63dac0-c2e9-4343-8920-59e0c5de6095
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This company never disappoints with quality products. We use this before workouts and really like that the Allmax Citrulline Malate mixes so well. It has little taste. You can tell a definite difference in this brand and some more common labels that are just marked "citrulline powder" with no "malate". Good for lowering blood pressure too!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Everybody should be ordering this product if you are undergoing a tough training schedule. I was getting ready for Oceanman swim and my trainer told me to take this supplement for the benefit of lactic acid assimilation. The result of taking it is I was definitely less sore after a hard workout. The taste is not the best but you can add less water and take it as a shot.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Not only is this a quality brand, but this is the one product that i wont hit the gym without. This coupled with Beta Alanine does wonders. I could forego all my pre-workout supps, but not this one. Even with a tiny dose of this magical powder, the energy, focus and pump is intense. Real mood booster to hit the gym with this after a long day of routine work and still have the energy to throw around weights with relative ease. Taste is sour and tangy, kind of lemony without the sugary. Not sure about the composition, but man do the results speak for themselves.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

i have been consuming this for a few months now (only this product, no whey protein nor other supplements like creatine, alanine ) and been doing strength training in the gym almost everyday. This is my first time to see my body transforming and have a more muscular physic. Definitely recommend this product. BTW i do take collage peptides and that may have contributed to the improvement. However I do not take a lot of meat nor make an extra effort to do so.