CA

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Ordered from Saudi Arabia لايكات بليز

The size of the pills is small and has no taste, the package is perfect. The quality of the magnesium is very good because it has chelate in it which u will not find it in other ZMA. Ingredients and composition for this price is amazing comparing to others. I will keep using and after few days i will review it so please upvote me so i remember and come back with my feed back.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I will not stop praising this product, because it is really the best magnesium I have used. I've tried dozens of different brands and combinations in last 20 year untill met this one 5 years ago. As you know, magnesium begins to act after about a week after starting of taking it, but this product works in just a couple of days. I run and from time to time I am getting muscule cramps in my legs (running 70-80 km a week, I'm about 50 years old). This magnesium relieves my cramps very quickly. It seems to be a right combination with zinc and vitamin B6 and high quality of components. It's not cheap at all, I know, but really worth it. I strongly suggest it to my family and friends

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This has been my go-to source for my ZMA supplement for years now. Ingredients and quality are all on point. No frills or any after taste whatsoever. As I workout around 5-6 days a week and sometime does my training session late at night, my body gets overly active even after my training and well past midnight. By taking this, it helps relaxed my overly active muscle and hence, I could fall asleep easier during the night and also get a deeper sleep which is crucial for a good & faster recovery.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Purchased to me with sleeping, muscle cramping and increasing testosterone. The swallowed dosage is three capsules about an hour before bedtime. High quality zinc and magnesium ingredients, as well vitamin B6 to help to sleep. As to the goals, my testosterone tested 779.50 ng/dL at age 68 with the range being 220.91-715.81. Yes, I do exercise frequently and vigorously. Sleeping: Taken from 30-60 minutes before bedtime by oral ingestion it does increased drowsiness and better quality of sleep while also reducing muscle cramps. The size of the bottle contents is 90 capsules, a thirty day supply at three per day. Delivery package was well protected of product and timely.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Lots of good reviews. I've try many ZMA but not yet found a good one. I hope this one should be the good one.

44e00e1c-ef80-428c-a711-33aabf895fbd
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Well-balanced ingredients with Magnesium, Vitamin B6, and Zinc. I always order this product for my Magnesium. Vitamin B6 and Zinc is kina bonus for health. I strongly recommend this product!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

hi quality, hi quality ZMA , from AllMAX supplements and the package is good , no symptoms ,the taste is acceptable with water, this is a good benefit for sleep quality , size of tablet is easy to use.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The quality, composition and ingredients of this product seem to be great. It does not leave and after taste. The size of the capsule is typical. The package is cute as it is not typical of a supplement.