CAD

AnneMarie Borlind Fluid Makeup

Posted by Reviewer2597414 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this makeup for more than 15 years and am exceptionally pleased. It covers my uneven skin tone and still does not look heavy. I would recommend it highly.

Lovely scent, but not so sure about the application.

Posted by Reviewer1467230 on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This foundation smells amazing! Like some high-end spa type product. It's not overwhelming though, very subtle, and pretty, and feminine. The other reviewer was right too about the color being perfect for those in-between fair to medium skin tone. Coverage I would say to be between light and medium. The only complaint I have is trouble with blending. I can't quite figure out how to get it to go on nicely, it sort of flakes off the more I rub. Might need a base lotion to go on first, haven't really tried that yet. If I can get it to blend nicely, this is going to be a long term product for me!

Thank you AMB and iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lovely fluid foundation. Perfect application...color is wonderful. This color is perfect for my in-between fair and medium skin. Will purchase time and time again!

really nice foundation

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have not always been pleased with natural foundation purchases, but this product is a different story. Foundation goes on smoothly and stays on throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again.

Good composition and ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... blends very well to the natural colour of your skin. Lasts all day long! Smells wonderful and looks good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3351613 on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Satisfied with this product.

Lovely product!

Posted by Reviewer2744118 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives comfortable veil and I cannot go out without putting it on my face. Though its texture is light, it covers pimples and dullness in colour and moisturizes well. My skin is recovering its balance day by day!

Foundation Honey

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The colour is ideal for fair to medium coloured skin in winter a bit on the pale side if you have tanned. Coverage is medium. Takes longer to blend over than most foundations and works best on a primer. This is nowhere near as good as my Clarins lifting foundation but is less than 1/2 the price, it doesn't last as long on my face either. Honey colour in Clarins is a little darker, better for summer. This does not lessen the look of wrinkles or make my skin look younger but it does cover redness and I look a lot better with it on than without it.

Best

Posted by erisupr on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing fluid. Good color. Love it.

makeup