CAD

Good

Posted by 5643102315910281364 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have only used lea perrins Worcestershire , I am in china and it is not available here ( in any brand) So this is the first I have tried this brand. My recipe for chicken came out perfect, sauce has great smell My wife liked it, and she has never tasted worcestercire sauce before. Highly recommend

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win

Posted by 5199571832450012143 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win! This adds a zing to my favourite recipes.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I watched in Wikipedia that there must be fish components in the Worcestershire sause. There is no fish (it's vegan). That was the first W. sause in my life so I have no more expirience and want to order or buy any W.sause with it's traditional ingredients. And by the way, there is too strong smell of clove.. But an apple taste is good for me :)

Not bad, but still prefer Lea & Perrins

Posted by 4886531575840208806 on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Comparing to Lea & Perrins, the mother of all Worestershire Sauce, this has a deeper saltiness with it, less acidity, a fuller body, and slightly less sweet. Thanks to the Xantham Gum, it has a thicker consistency. But I have to say, the taste is a bit salty to me, and the flavors are not sharp enough. It taste good if you want it to compliment the food in a subtle way , but I like my sauce sharp. Decent Worcestershire sauce here, but not impressive enough to rock the original.

Great flavor!

Posted by 5215681903051377532 on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious vegan alternative and works in any recipe calling for Worcestershire sauce.

Wonderful Sauce

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Annie's and I love organic. Strong delicious flavor so you don't need a lot. It's a small little bottle, but I think it goes far for what it is. Highly recommended.

Worcestershire

Posted by 5471945013365378914 on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very nice sauce to have in marinades or for giving extra nice flavour to seitan beef.

fave

Posted by Reviewer2493915 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love these products

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavour. I like the fact that it's USDA organic.

Love love love!!

Posted by Reviewer1153879 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Worcestershire Sauce is amazing!! You'll never know the difference between non-vegan and this one! Plus it's organic, which is always a bonus for me!!

1 2 3