Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Body Oil, Warming Balsam Fir, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

A massage and moisturizing body oil. You can use it in a bathtub too. I noticed that it calms and relaxes the nerves and its smell opens the sinuses and facilitates breathing. I was afraid the oil would remain as a layer on the body, but the texture is delicate, as you massage it, the skin absorbs it as if it were cream, and its smell is refreshing. Pros:- * It’s absorbed fast by skin. Very delicate texture. * Smells refreshing. Clarifying the mind, body, & spirit. Helps me get relieved fast. * The package comes sealed for anti-drainage. It’s a very light plastic bottle and easy to use. * Tiny amount of oil goes a long way. Suggested use:- After shower use to massage body & relax. Or add 1-2 tbsp to a bathtub and wind down. Pro tip: Use at bedtime to help you sleep deeply. This brand has many types of it, but I chose Balsam Fir because I love its natural oil fragrance. I took a picture of my hand after applying it to demonstrate how this lovely oil got absorbed and loved by my skin. If this is a good review, please rate me up. Thanks 🙏

92788cbe-b1f9-4efb-8ef5-211630ef8bd9
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It is not a heavy oil, so would say it is comfortable on the skin. Doesn’t hydrate my skin as l wish it can be. In terms of moisturising, would say average. Smell is very pleasant. The warming would be felt when you rub it for quite some time. I use it to remove my Smudgeproof eye make up, easy and zero irritation!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

9a863758-54f5-42cc-857c-7a6666c019d0
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

usually i like to order oils i like and add to them essential oils Sometimes it works well and sometimes... ehh so i tried the ready-maid product - and it's not much different than what i can do by myself at home. the scent is very eucalyptus, and last very little time. the composition of the oils themselves seem to work nicely, i guess they know the right mixture. So, Maybe another smell will be better, and you can always add essential oils by yourself

Guesswho
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The smell of eucalyptus is too dominant, but that’s ok for winter. I also didn’t like the plastic container. Poured the contents into an empty glass container from another finished product (different company). A small trick, but the oil feels more luxurious and pleasant to use now.

11beba9c-2736-4b42-b56e-ab158c689c1d
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

so we almost used it up which can tell you that we liked it. the scent isn't the best but isn't the worst either. it really gets warm upon use which is amazing. will buy again once it's done.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

it smells really awesome, but its not as warming as I would've thought it would be, but I don't mind much, its a good product especially for the cost

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

maybe not every day, but at least 3-4 times in a week I use to make a massage with this oil to my kids especially durring the winter, it is good for health and improve the skin condition, because sometimes because of the low temperatures the skin looks too dry. But mainly for health reason I prefere it, and then as cosmetic

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Nice quality ingredients but has virtually no scent. I could put a few drops essential oil in a cup of carrier oil and it'd be the same thing. Was expecting stronger scent, since the title is "aromatherapy" -- maybe that's unreasonable for the price.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

Tried this because of its supposed warming effect which is true if you put more in your skin. Love that it is lightweight and non-greasy. It also provides subtle pain relief in my aching shoulders (after a moderate workout or when I have my monthly period). But the greatest factor for me is it's beautiful scent which surprisingly calms my senses. It's pretty affordable, too! So I will have this in my daily regimen. :)