Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Foam Bath, Relaxing Lavender, 14 oz (397 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A nice mix of bubbles and the softening quality of bath salts, and I love that there is no heavy perfume - just the clean, essential oil scent.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Another great Aura Cacia bath product that helps to wind down after a long day. I find that the bubbles don't last as long as their liquid bubble bath products but it still creates a great bubble bath. Leaves my skin soft and silky afterwards.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The scent is very relaxing and the foam texture is like getting a spa treatment at home. I wished there was a better container but it is easy to pour in the bath tub.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This product is nice, a mild scent that fades quickly, it gives water a soft feel, but not my favorite. It is a nice price.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

neutral for the foam but love the scent not foamy i think have to put alot just buy the normal mineral bath will do no foam produced.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Using it when I need some "me" time. Relaxing lavender smell.

Posted on May 17, 2022

the smell of lavender makes my whole tiring day goes away

Posted on May 5, 2022

Soak with this and it gets rid of back pain.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Nice lavender smells. Makes me want to just sleep in the tub

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

A lot of bubble, scent and fun. Our son loves it. We love the packaging - the container lasts very long.