CA

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
The oil lover

I have different kinds of body oil at home and this one includes in my own’ skin apothecary. I usually used it as a moisturizer as an afterbath oil to make skin supple and nourish. I love the scent and it easily absorbed living my skin not sticky and not off-putting. I have a great purchase.

I love this oil as it it very light and perfect to use as a base for application of essential oils onto skin. The bottle size is a litte too big to meet the 100ml limit for travel though. It is pretty much odourless and quality is great. I have oily skin but it does not clog up my pores so it benefits me that way. It keeps my skin moisturized & nourished without being too oily. just a few drops will do the job. Trick is not to overdo it with these oils.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nice product, very moisturizing and good for sensitive skin. For an oil it does absorb fairly well, but still leaves a sheen on the face (as you would expect from an oil) so not recommended as a day moisturizer for the face. Can be used on the whole body. Not much of a scent.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very small amount is more than enough for my skin, less then a small drop for the whole face as it doesn't absorb into the skin completely (at least in my case) but the oil make the skin very soft in the morning. definitely product i would recommend to try

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

A little goes a long way for this oil. Like literally, one to two drops will be sufficient for my oily skin. It moisturises well without causing excess shine. It also doesn't leave a greasy feel — as long as you don't over apply it on your skin. It leaves skin looking plump. Its packaging, however, would have been better if it's a dropper bottle.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I oredered this grapeseed oil for face and body massageing and moisturizing. And it's also good for hair growth. the ingredients are vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower)oil). Due to the nature of this oil, cloudiness or particles in oil may occur. So this oil is really work and I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

perfectly happy with the product, doesn't smell great but atleast it doesn't have a scent added to it. I use it a few times a week over my skincare and works great on my sensitive dry skin. I wake up looking moisturized and fresh. the packaging is fairly basic but I don't need anything more. the bottle size is also fairly nice

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Basically I was looking for a good oil to dilute some of my 'strong' essential oils. I'm done buying big bottles that tend to go rancid. This works great!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This oil is so good for the skin and has a neutral odor, so it goes great with any essential oils you want to add.