CAD

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3117345 on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really love this moisturizer! I'm 22 and I have Combination/Normal skin. I consider myself a health nut and want to prevent the signs of aging. This is why through a lot of research i decided to try Avalon Organics Vit C Moisturizer. I was the type of person that never put moisturizer on bc I would get the occasional blemish around TOM. I have to say that this moisturizer is light, non greasy, and has not given me a break out! It has improved my complexion and made it clear and smooth. I think with continued use i will continue to see even more positive change! I recommend this moisturizer!

5 with a huge + for combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1068461 on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cream I have ever had (I've tried many things: Lancome, Chanel, Shiseido, Kenzoki, Clinique, etc.) This is the only cream that does not shine in the heat. Don't need mattfying powder or oil blotting paper.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2711370 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have slightly oily and very sensitive skin, and most moisturizers give me break-outs or irritate my skin. This one, however, is a wonderful product. It is light enough for my skin, but still moisturizes well, and has a light, fresh scent. Even when sometimes my face is irritated after cleansing with water, this moisturizer actually calms my skin, making it feel much better! No other product has had such a calming effect! This is the first moisturizer that I've bought again and again. Love it!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2497904 on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After only one week of use, I start to see a dramatic improvement on my skin. My skin itched a little and this stuff gave me little breakouts for the first 3 days, but now that it's used to the moisturizer everything's fine. Occasional pimples I used to get are hardly to see, dark spots seem to get brighter, making the complexion better. I use this one for day and renewal facial cream from the same line for night. I think i like this one more, because it absorbs well. Thanks to this babe my skin is now looking great!! :)

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2721607 on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very recommendable moisturizer for mixed,oily skin. It does not leave your skin greasy after use-and it feels light and cooly on. Have tried many moisturizers for my mixed/oily sensitive skin- this is one of the best!Very nice smell.

While I love the toner and face-wash

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

from the same line, this cream is just a dissappointment. The texture is unappealing - too thick, leaving my face sticky. The consistency reminds me of glycerin hand-creams.

Great product/great price

Posted by Reviewer2102288 on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought several Avalon Organics items at once. They have left my face noticeably softer. I didn't have any reaction to the products and they have a nice light scent. Definitely worth buying.

From Colorado

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this product. Finally my oily prone skin gets to experience a luxurious cream without the negative side effects like breaking out. Great natural citrus scent and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3348140 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturizer with healthy ingredients. Absorbs well into skin and it makes my face feel soft and hydrated all day. Recommend it!

A fairly good product, considering the price..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using it for over a week and I think it is a fairly good day/night moisturizer, especially when you consider its price. I haven’t seen a very dramatic effect of powerful vitamin C, though. Yet, I like the smell (it really depends on personal preferences) and it didn’t cause any acne or break-outs on my face. It might be a bit too thick for people who live in hot weather. But like I said, it is a fairly good moisturizer especially during spring and autumn seasons.