CAD

Good soap.

Posted by 5094912465075890841 on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with the product. Doesn't dry my skin. The smell isn't wonderful though, but doesn't smell bad either, it's not my primary concern anyways.

Nice Gentle Soap for Sensitive Skin

Posted by 4660631400201940703 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for over a month and it has been great for my sensitive skin. It cleanses without irritating my skin. The bar smells like oatmeal without any artificial fragrance added. I usually use it with a bubble foam net so that rich foam can be made within a second. This can make the bar last longer as well. I use it at night after I remove my makeup with cleansing oil.The price is very friendly at iHerb as I found it doubled the price at the organic grocery store near my place. Just a reminder that this soap bar will melt more quickly in moist so I put the bar inside a soap box so the bar can keep in shape. Definitely recommended given its price and quality!

Nice, moisturising bar soap

Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says, which is to clean and moisturise. However, I do find that the soap gets "slimey" and used up pretty soon. Perhaps it's because of the moisturising components. In any case, I've discovered another brand (Sappo Hill) on Iherb and I'll be sticking with that from now on! :)

Perfecto.

Posted by 5542339563687067280 on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una pastilla perfecta para piel seca. Desmaquilla muy bien el rostro, hace espuma y no deja la piel tirante. Me encanta.

รู้สึกผิวดีขึ้น

Posted by ess-ta on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ใช้แล้วรู้สึกผิวไม่ค่อยแห้ง สุขภาพผิวดีขึ้น และที่ชอบมากคือไม่มีน้ำหอม

Gotta love this. Natural and nice moisture.

Posted by 5729942281368078347 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In love with this soap! I have dry sensitive skin and I'm using this everyday! It's moisturizing for my dry skin and also love the natural smell. Love it!!!

Very good

Posted by 5667675447106069519 on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a bit more soft soap when i use it but skin is fine for the kids

excellent product

Posted by 4871286510825204441 on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent produt for reasonable price its much cheaper to get it from iHerb than some of the UK retailers.

A fabulous cleansing bar

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Love this soap so much. Its so gentle on my sensitive, eczema-ridden, acne-prone skin. Really really love it!

Skin saver

Posted by 5143757720319361060 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Saved my son's skin from eczema, he has really head and now looks fresh and clean thanks to Aveeno

1 2