another cream that is just as good

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my friend whose baby is suffering quite frequent eczema. she said she likes the smell and it's light enough to moisturize dry skin.

Well. Хорошо.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is applied at eczema and psoriasis. Removes any sort of reddening and a peeling for the second days. It was bought for the daughter. Helped at the unclear rash similar to allergic manifestations. Применяется при экземе и псориазе. Снимает любого рода покраснения и шелушения уже на вторые сутки. Покупался для дочери. Помогал при непонятной сыпи, похожей на аллергические проявления.

like it for mysellf

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hands are very dry, itchy and irritated and I like this cream! delicate and effective. my skin looks and feels better with it! Will buy again.

Burn his skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my 3 month old son who has eczema because all the reviews seem to be good. I used it for a week before stopping use. He screamed every time it went on, and it made his eczema much worse. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Baby Ganics Excema Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying all kinds of products even prescription my husband felt this has really helped It has taken the red angry colouring away and almost stopped the itching

My girl liked this

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girl had a serious flare up of eczema recently and I ordered this as I didn't want her to use any chemical formulations as much as possible. She really liked this cream as she said it was sufficiently moisturising and gentle. It stung a bit when her skin was raw but was okay to use when it started to dry up. This was highly rated on EWG. Ordering more of it.

Good daily moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good daily moisturizer but doesn't really help in soothing / calming eczema flares.

not sure about effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried it couple of times. It works well on my eczema while not on canker sores (Florasone works there). So might come back to Florasone

this one very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good cream

It works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has eczema. after using this cream. I notice the result. her skin is better than before. Will buy again.