CA

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It smells really pleasant too. Its a small tin, but because it is a balm a little goes a long way. I always appreciate Badger's packaging. Size 56oz used long time. This summer, every time I wear this balm I didn't get bit. Didn't wear it once, got bit by one of those horrible black horseflies that shove their mouth straw into your skin with excruciating pain. Went back to the same area the day after with the balm on, flies were still there..., no biting.

10b63fdb-736b-4880-9a69-4f394ea8e55b

I really love everything by badger, they have quality products and this balm is no different. My baby twins are often bitten by mosquitoes and if I don't apply this balm we can't go out. it has nice natural scent, and it's easily applied. Size is more than enough for the twins and me. will buy again 😊

53047374-7a5c-415a-94c1-4f8dcff4f19b
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bought two anti-bug balm from Badger and this one, like the other is efficient, has a natural composition, good scent and has the perfect size to put into my hand bag and use it every day. Its price is affordable and I strongly recommend it for all those who attract mosquitos.

fc05d044-4743-42ab-86a0-c577a956f332
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The smell is pretty strong but I don’t care because all I need is to make sure I don’t get bitten by bugs. I prefer a product that does directly on my skin as I find bug spray doesn’t work for me. I find this is effective and I don’t get bitten when wearing this!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Nice scent. Great for any age to repel insects. Easy to open container. Small size package so easy to use and bring on walks. Good quality.

c0647139-6399-494f-b926-dfeeb7f12cc7
a5988043-334c-4526-9c6e-d065b062406f
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I live next to a lake, surrounded by farming fields, the mosquitos are crazy. I like the fact that unlike spray products you can apply this on spots like perfume and it does the job, you don't have to grease yourself all over to stop the mosquitos. The size seems small but it's very concentrated, so just apply a small amount. First time I used it I put on A LOT of product and I couldn't smell anything else except citronella for the whole night 😂. Smelling like an ambitious candle during dinner is not pleasant for anyone.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My daughters' body would go crazy if bitten by mosquitoes. This was a great solution, once this balm in applied, bites are very very rare. Add to that the scent is nice, it smells like an organic balm...and the size is prefect. This is the second time I buy!