CAD

Disappointed with this

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on other rave reviews and the fact that the tin says "breathe easy" "breathe deep" I tried this as soon as I bought, with clear sinuses it so I could see how strong the the eucalyptus and mint is (I can't smell anything when I do have blocked sinuses) I used quite a lot and the Eucalyptus and mint aroma is very subtle and not aromatic enough. I can't see how this product will clear a heavily blocked nose for someone with a full on cold. Shame really. I've given this two stars rather than one, as I love what this balm is made of, certified organic ingredients. If you really want to get something that clears the sinuses and definitely gets you breathing again then I highly recommend Olbas oil (which is cheaper) instead of this balm.

A GREAT alternative to ViCS Vapour rub & other toxic supermarket rubs!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chest rub smells really nice, and I often use it even if Im not congested or have a cold. It has no nasty toxic ingredients Iike VICS Vapour rub does but it is a little hard to get out of the tub as its quite a hard balm, thus hard to get enough on your finger to rub in, it also has more of a mint smell than clearing eucalyptus, but lovely nonetheless. I prefer the "A-ChooBaby" Vapour rub also stocked at iherb for a chest rub that is easy to apply and great for Kids and adults alike, clears the nose, stronger smelling and soothing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2803048 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Badger Balm disappears quickly around here! In the cold of winter when comfort is hard to come by, this balm adds the soothing care we need. Thanks!

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and refreshing smell with very low price. Will buy again for sure.

No note nada

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buena textura y la uso para varias cosas, nariz,pies (evita el olor a sudor) y para el pecho cuando estas constipado (pero en este caso no ayuda nada a despejar la nariz ni la congestión) Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Go away you cough

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oh winter... I do love you but I hate all the virus that nobody invited to the party ! When you cough is "fatty" (at least, this is how we say here in France), rub this one on your chest, that will make it easy for you to breath !

Efficace

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

N'en mettez pas trop dans l'eau car si vous inhalez, il vous décolle le cerveau du crâne. Il est très fort donc très efficace !

badger

Posted by 5559050410386545881 on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy and natural way to solve breath problem,i love this!

Good product