CAD

Very crunchy and thin crisp cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cookies are very good made mostly with organic and natural ingredients, but little too sweet. They are very thin and crispy type cookies of very cute animal shapes just like ones on the package, it will be great for kids and health conscious adults! I was worried the cookies will be all broken into pieces like some reviewer stated but almost all of them kept original animal shapes and not broken into pieces. I think iHerb improved packaging, it was well packed with extra air packing materials. I will repeat order and highly recommend!

bad taste and smell

Posted by 4931114393667262861 on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i've ordered this cookies on jan 2016 and when I receive it I found the "best by" date was on 27 may 2015. I don't like the taste nor the smell but I don't know if it is will be good when used before 27 may 2015 or not. but i will not try it again because the customer services don't care about my complaint.

Yummy!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to get this from my local supermarket but recently they seem to have stopped importing it. My 6 year old daughter loved snacking on this and I am happy to find it on iHerb, at a much lower price. I do hope they carry the peanut butter flavour too.

Snackimals

Posted by Krystall on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little thin and brittle compared to regular cookies, but I like the taste and the packaging and name is really cute.

So much awesome

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the best! Great flavour and one of my favourite snacks!

mmmm

Posted by 5683930455431075605 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Están bueniiiisimas

delicious!!

Posted by 5520682136447504643 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i love.. i love these cookies!! and trust me.. im not a cookie person. my brother who is a healthy eating guy also loves it. i but 4-5 bags at a time. great for kids too!

Super duper yummy!!!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Think Famous Amos cookies, served in flattened crisps cookies! So so yummy!! Love it! I tried the smaller packs (Barbara's Bakery, Snackimals, Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 2.125 oz (60 g)) prior to this, so it is the same feedback, only this product is 213g instead of 60g

Just delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best cookies ever!!! After trying the small packet several times I knew I needed the big bag! Shared with the family and everyone loves them. I think the small packets are very convenient also, I may buy a box of those too.

Delicious as always!

Posted by 5637217115978671329 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with this one! Only wish iHerb had the chocolate, chocolate chip flavour .... those are even more awesome!

1 2 3 4