CAD

Good

Posted by 4809858820971360899 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good quality brushes and you can definitely create any look with these brushes. They are well made and the bristles are soft and are great for blending, packing color, gel liners, smudging, etc. You pretty much get every purposeful eye brush in this set. I would compare these to a higher end brush line because of how versatile they are. The only thing this set is missing is a standard flat shader for medium sized eyes. If you have smaller eyes there is a flat shader to suit you. But all in all, worth the money and you are getting so much for what you are paying for. I would definitely consider these if you are on a budget especially when you do not want to sacrifice value and quality. Investing in MAC or other brushes are not necessary when I personally (make up junkie) use mostly these in my everyday makeup routine. So yes these will last you a long time. Hope this helps.

Thought it would be better

Posted by 5462477534803053917 on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've heard that this is the best brushes ever to this price. In several reviews I've read that these should be as good as the mac ones and even better than the RT's. I do not feel that way It's really good brushes, it isn't that, but I regret that I didn't just buy new e.l.f brushes.

Kit très bon rapport qualité/prix

Posted by missblackline on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Un joli kit très complet pour le maquillage des yeux !

LOVE

Posted by 5528778587934688006 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just love these brushes ! You can do any makeup with this kit

Muy completo

Posted by Pagaru on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es el set de brochas para ojos mas completo que he encontrado. Brochas muy suaves y precisas, fáciles de utilizar, la manta de transporte es perfecta. Me gustan muchísimo.

Great Brush set

Posted by 5196678867486228375 on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Forget Sigma and get this brush set for the great price. Every single brush in this brush set is useful.

Great and affordable makeup brush

Posted by 4829308250153426852 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worth the money, the set can be 3 times more expensive for other brands, I use this brush everyday and work very well

Great Quality

Posted by 4783983584416513185 on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used MAC brushes ever since I got into wearing makeup (especially eyeshadows). But this eye brush set's quality is comparable to the high end brushes I've owned. Most of the brushes are versatile in how they can be used. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

magnifique!

Posted by 5309161970298348146 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

j'adore ils sont superbes c'est sur j'en recomanderais

recomendado

Posted by 4976549154047856626 on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

me gusto la calidad de las brochas, y que venga muy completo el kit con todo y su mantita

1 2