Help

Very disapointed, highly overpriced!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased several of the Bdellium eye brushes and for the most part was pleased, especially with the 776 (I have 3 of these) which is an exact dupe for the MAC 217. I decided to take the plunge and purchase this set as I've been wanting a complete brush set that I can travel with and felt that this might be the one. At $154.00 + $33.80 CAD in import fees, the price was pretty steep but I have no problem paying when it comes to quality. The eye brushes were the same quality as the ones I already owned but that's where the quality came to a screeching halt. ALL of the face brushes are of mediocre quality as they ALL shed horrendously and are all very scratchy and not at all soft. I could not believe the amount of shedding while I was at the sink washing these for the first time. I've since washed a few of them again as I thought maybe it was just because it was the first time they were being washed but I was wrong, they all shed when washed and when being used. I am very happy with the service I have since gotten from Iherb as they did refund an agreed upon amount. What bothered me is that Iherb attempted to get some answers directly from Bdellium to see if there was an issue in quality control with the set I received and as far as I know, they never responded. After Iherb suggested that I may have more luck in contacting Bdellium directly, I did receive a generic response where they stated that I likely received a defective set and offered me 15% discount on my next purchase which is fine but based on my experience, I would never, ever purchase anything else other than their 776 as the face brushes are garbage.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if I got a bad batch, but almost all of the brushes were scratchy and sheds.

Borchas Bdellium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

De estas brochas les puedo decir que son lo maximo!!! Excelentes. Cumplen realmente con su funcion, muy buenas, estupenda calidad! Buen precio. RECOMENDADO 100%

Feeling ripped off and disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I received my set about 2 weeks ago and loved it immediately. Was very excited to try them, once I did, I found that the facial brushes were not as soft as described. I started to question the authenticity of the product. at $140.25 US (i think it comes out to $154 cad) plus 40.00 in import fees, i truly felt ripped off..... I don't mind paying for quality products but I have noticed that the brushes shed. If they are "luxury" brushes, that shouldn't happen. I wanted a FULL set of makeup brushes I can use and be happy with and i'm afraid this wasn't the case :(

A wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved her so beautiful