CAD

perfect face wash/прекрасная умывалка

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for oily skin. Cleans all the dirt without drying. Skin looks clearer when using it. Smells heavenly :) Замечательная умывалка для жирной кожи. Моет дочиста, но не сушит. Кожа выглядит чище во время использования. Пахнет божественно :)

Great product!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bottle may not be the nicest looking, but this foaming face wash leaves your skin perfectly clean. Surely gonna order more.

Strongly recommend !!! Refreshing for oily skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For my oily skin, I used Dessert Essence tea tree face cleanser before. But after trying it, Bee Naturals is much better. THe face will not too tight. Simply refreshing after cleaning my face. Also like the foaming design which is more easier to get rid of the excess oil. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

good but a little harsh

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it but it does sting a little but it could be because im very sensitive

good stuff

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this almost every day. it seems to make my skin very clean. I like how the foam is thick even with just a little pump from the bottle.

Have received in good condition.

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have received in good condition. Looks normal. Have not tried for long.

drying

Posted by 5328942340311284081 on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, acneic skin and live in a tropical country with high humidity. However, I cannot use this face wash because it dries out my skin. It also stings when I out it on my damp skin. A pity tho...I really wanted to like it!

Make my daughter face very dry and peeling

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We live in a tropical country (Singapore). My daughter (normal skin) used this once and her face became very dry and peeling. I need to apply vitamin C serum to relieve the peeling. I used it on myself and I find my face squeaky clean and dry too. I think this face wash is more suitable for very oily skin. Definitely will not buy it again.

Increible !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El mejor limpiador que he probado nunca. Tengo la piel grasa y me la limpia muy en profundidad pero sin resecar en absoluto. Pensaba que el formato no me iba a gustar nada (foaming) y me ha encando. Por supuesto lo volveré a comprar.

nice

Posted by 5220775097126960668 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My face never been cleaner and aqune free

1 2