CA

Posted on May 22, 2022
i love it

About a year ago, I recommended to the Iherb website to include Blue Diamond products in the range of products. I am happy to see that the request has been accepted and that the range of products is available for purchase. The product itself is delicious, high quality, a great combination of sweet / salty. Highly recommend.

I Love this almonds, its a shame that i don't have where I live and the price is pretty the same if you check in a store like walgreens. Thats my favorite flavor.

5225040c-bede-49f3-9c77-f2175c867b18
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These were so tasty I had to stop myself from eating the whole tin in one go. Absolutely addicting! A great salty-sweet flavor. High quality. Taste amazing. Will definitely recommend. I will order a bigger size next time.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These taste delicious! Nice ingredients. I used them in a green salad with a vinaigrette, a recipe I invented with dried fruit. Adds a bit of crunch to my diet salad. I wish the package was a bigger size so we can benefit more from the really great taste!

Posted on May 25, 2022

As you may know it's not so simple to combinate the Nut taste of almonds and sweetness . In this product the result Is EXELLENT Good for company "Blue Diamond" I have purchased the same package again

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love these sweet/salty almonds (they are coated in honey and sprinkled with salt) they are so good! I highly recommend!

bb5a6e0b-8598-4b72-afab-707a2fd6ac11
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

We have tried most of the flavors and these are addicting! Makes a great plus in a charcuterie board!

7f8e5692-94e3-4f7d-ba70-cbbe04b8b0e7
Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good. Great balance of sweet and salty. I wish they came in the bigger sizes like the other flavors from Blue diamond.

ca559a85-007c-4e48-85d0-59a5248edc85
Posted on May 22, 2022

Haven't had honey roasted nuts from this brain before, they are edible but have a disappointingly low honey flavour for the honey nut lover in the house. I wouldn't recommend them even though they in a very convenient size container for us and arrived in good condition.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Delicious, fresh, tasty easy to eat all the day, can’t stop