CAD

Great absorption

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this magnesium. It doesn't cause loose bowel movements even when I have taken three capsules per day. It's definitely the best I've had so far.

Best form of supplemental magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best form of magnesium I've used so far. Not harsh on the stomach like the citrate variety. Doesn't make your bowel empty either! Great for reflux sufferers.

good for insomnia and depression

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of magnesium instead of drugs for depression and sleep. I do balance sometimes with calcium. It is more important to get the Mg/Ca balance right than simply push calcium tablets all the time. Too much calcium leads to psychiatric illnesses, sleep disorders etc. Magnesium will sort this out. These Mg caps seem to be well absorbed.

Good muscle relaxant.

Posted by Reviewer1406071 on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 a day for my fibromyalsia and it helps reduce the pain.

bluedonnet nutrition chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use for leg cramps and for heart circulation, daily. when I don't take it at night, leg cramps wake me up. Excellent product. If your legs hurt get checked out at the Doc. I did.

great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read on the web that almost everyone is deficient in magnesium and the symptoms of deficiency just goes on and on, however, most magnesium can give you diarrhea and stomach cramps, nothing this one! Chelated magnesium is the way to go, normally I take Solgar's chelated magnesium which works great, however, they are hard tablets and a bit large, so I prefer the Bluebonnet since they are capsules and much, much easier to swallow. Iherb has the best prices, and I love they give you free samples and free delivery when you only spend $40, most online companies you have to spend $100 or more. Thank you for having great products for very affordable prices!! D.S. NJ

Great For Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I finally convinced my husband to take this chelated magnesium in the evenings and he doesn't awaken during the night like he used to do.

Saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer2307265 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking magnesium to prevent migraine headaches. AND IT WORKS!! I was suffering 2-3 severe migraines a month and got instant relief with Magnesium. I've been taking this product for 5 weeks and only had 1 slight migraine. It is important to find a magnesium made with chelated technology so it is easy to digest and highly absorbable. There is no other magnesium to consider.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

amazing absorption! ....no cramps...no loose bowel movements.

Gentle but potent magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3299667 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium was perfect for our son. It did not upset his stomach and fit our needs as gluten, casein and soy free.