CAD

Pretty good taste . . .

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2450524 on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2316484 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Tastes pretty dang good!

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

Repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1031377 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.

Very Tasty

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle. I bought another brand that was vanilla but this tastes much better. I get all the calcium I need with this brand. Very good. Easy to digest.

Easy to take

Posted by stinapope on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For folks who have trouble with pills, this is great

Pleasant tasting BlueBonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1294536 on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is very pleasant tasting makes getting calcium into my husband much easier.

I think it's good!

Posted by Reviewer3090530 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was suggested to me that I take this combination in liquid form. It took a long time for me to find the correct combination - the Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Calcium and Magnesium - this works for me!!

1 2 3