CA

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It's really a great product. Completely unscented which was a nice surprise, sometimes the unscented ones still have a lingering smell. It also cleans very well! Mainly use it in the bathroom. Also love that it's pet friendly so we have no more issues with our pet. The only thing is sometimes the spray is so strong that it can drip but that's not a big or serious problem.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love this product mainly because the magnesium helps with my digestion and also B6 is crucial in lowering histamine, which I have histamine intolerance, and it's very good - I can't possibly eat only low histamine foods so this is a wonderful product that really helps me stay off the daily antihistamines - which don't even work as well - I take one am and one pm and so far I've been able to definitely have less tearing and sneezing and all forms of allergy attacks - and I'm pretty much allergic to everything, mold in particular, but I do a lot of gardening and the outdoors can really destroy me so this is a great find .....

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Magnesium is a vital element that is found in all tissues of the body and is necessary for the normal functioning of cells, participates in most metabolic reactions. In particular, it participates in the regulation of the transmission of nerve impulses and in muscle contraction. I had such a period in my life when I felt disgusting, my spine and joints ached, I had high blood pressure, I was constantly tormented by insomnia, my legs constantly interfered with me, as it seemed that ten kilograms were hanging on them... After taking these pills, you feel like you were born again. It’s a good quality. No side effects, the packaging, size are normal and the price is good, efficiency.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This magnesium made a definite difference in my migraines. After trying riboflavin and feeling like they got worse, I wasnt expecting much, but this absolutely helps to keep my daily headaches at bay. I didnt experience any negative side effects either. After not finding this locally I actually came back to iHerb for 2 more bottles. Blue bonnet is definitely a brand I trust, after having taken tried several others. You know you're going to get good quality.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My Mom has a leg pain which has gone by using these supplements. But for me it was so high dose and it caused a stomach upset. For women it's better to use up to 310-320mg of Magnesium, this one is 400mg and because of that we decided to use it once every 2 days. The quality is so good, only the weight of the can was a little bit heavy.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is my first time taking magnesium and I was a little afraid after reading reviews about how magnesium can mess up your stomach, but these have not given me any issues at all. I only take them in the morning because I’ve heard magnesium can also mess with your sleep, but I haven’t had any issues with that. Really fast shipping too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I had issues with my sleep due to constant stress, I also experienced pain in my muscles. I took magnesium from this brand for two months and can say that the quality is great, I finally can fall asleep quicker! I think it benefits your hormone state and reduces stress and fatigue.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The Quality is very good. The package is beautiful. My mother in low couldn't sleep because of the pain in her legs. But after using this product the pain has gone away. The ingredients are great. Magnesium is very useful for our immune system. B6 Vitamin is useful for our blood. It has very good taste. Thanks to Iherb I got it with a good price.