Great D

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and price

very satisfied with product.

Posted by robot057 on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

helps calcium absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps to enhance mood.

Bluebonnet and New Chapter are my best choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this product for long time.