CAD

Best Whey Product

Posted by Reviewer2423578 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

Posted by 4683434017212234581 on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Posted by Reviewer2254592 on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

FINALLY!!!!!!

Posted by rossanav on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Great product, good price

Posted by Nauplia on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2956470 on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have this just about everyday in a smoothie. It is a treat that I look forward to having.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080829 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Great for baking, smoothies or sprinkled on yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this whey protein powder. Minimal ingredients, sweetened w/stevia, good taste

Awesome Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3193050 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

Fantástico!

Posted by Reviewer1122513 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, high quality recommend it to everyone. The difference this product is more incrementat twelve BCAA Glutamine together with the protein isolated from milk. Very Good!

1 2 3 4