Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Pan-Baked Granola, Maple Sea Salt, 11 oz (312 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Bob's Red Mill makes the most delicious granola and this one is no exception! I like that it is not overly sweet, but tastes flavorful and delicious. The maple flavor is perfect. The packaging is convenient, but on the small size. This granola is a bit expensive, but I think it is worth it to get something so delicious made of quality ingredients.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

just on this own would be sinful to my no sugar diet. i add this to same portion of plain rolled oats and balance the sweetness. perfect breakfast!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Absolutely amazing! There really isn't much more that I can say! I highly recommend this for a breakfast item with greek yogurt and fresh fruits.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Delicious, great quality. The coconut flavor is a little strong so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with an aversion. I liked it very much!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Bob's red mill never disappoints! Tastes nice and mapley with a touch of salt, perfect breakfast food with yogurt. Very high quality ingredients and nice resealable packaging.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love this stuff! Like all the Bob's Red Mill granolas, it has a great flavor. I like it on my yogurt or as a snack all on its own.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is my all time favorite granola, I have a gluten allergy and I have not had any tummy troubles. It is very coconut-y lately though, I am not sure if they changed the recipe. Still quote good.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Was not expecting the strong salty flavor in the beginning, but once I got used to it, quite liked it. Different than the normal sweet flavors in most granolas.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Great with fresh fruit, yogurt, I would recommend to try it as an overnight granola for a light & healthy breakfast. or you can enjoy it as a great snack alone.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Love the touch of sea salt! Wish there were more clusters, but maybe I'm asking too much. The clusters probably wouldn't (or didn't ) travel well. Love the flavor, though!