CA

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Good

I bought these for my coworker. Allergy pills like Zyrtec are too strong for her and make her super tired. She said these ones worked well on both her and her son for getting rid of their allergy. They did still make her a little tired, but not as much as the ones she can buy in the chemist.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have always suffered sinus allergy in my whole life. Even taking chlorpheniramine couldn’t help me stop sneezing. Tried this one and it worked. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I am an easy allergic people. I would get red rash easily when eating seafood. so take one and absorb quickly. the rash just disappeared in a short time

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

it works, eventually. I always find it takes a good while to kick in, about 40 mins or so. After that I'm usually OK, but not always. It works, but just not 100% of the time. More like 90%. I take it for pollen/cedar allergies.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

works well for hay fever symptoms within 15 min. good to have on hand ready for 1st symptoms. sublingual use seems to make the Allergy relief work more effective.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Classy purchase. The packaging is of good quality. I recommend to buy. The site is super.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The box said it can be used for be allergies. My boyfriend took some and it had no effect. It did not alleviate his symptoms at all. I am going to try to take these for my spring allergies next month.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I try to avoid western medication but I have two cats and I'm highly allergic. These are the perfect fix! I take one in the morning when I wake up, let dissolve in the mouth. And every time I'm feeling sniffly or itchy again I take another, but that is quite rare. They really help to forget about the allergies.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

It says that this can be taken every 1/2 hour if needed, but I usually only take it under my tongue once. It is all natural and works for me. I have allergies to cats, dust, pollen, some food etc. When I feel my throat close up, I put a tablet under my tongue and forget the symptoms. Sometimes I put one in before I go to bed and then can sleep soundly.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Better then chemical analogies. Helps with itchy eyes and runny nose