Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Calendula Cream, First Aid, 2.5 oz (70 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A terrific Homeopathic first aid cream for burns, cut scrapes, lacerations. No matter the season, I Always have 2-3 tubes going, 1- in kitchen to benefit burns, 1- in bathroom , and 1 in my pets first aid kits. Has a Non greasy texture. I have sensitive skin, I’ve never had an problems with Boiron , they have the highest quality ingredients. It’s Non scented. Easy to use and apply, the package in a sealed metal tube for quality control.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this cream to use on my foot after surgery. After the incision closed I applied it frequently. It made things much more comfortable. I also use it on my face when the skin is so dry that even a facial oil doesn't adequately help. I use it on my hands as well. I bought a tube about 6 months ago and there is a lot left. It has no noticeable scent.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This cream really moisturize my skin, the texture is light and it absorbs nicely into skin and leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Also I can see benefits after I using it because it helps to calm my red sensitive skin after shaving. Sent is nice and I do not mind.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I sunburn easy and needed something to replace that good aloe gel I used to use (most aloe gels I have found are not made with much aloe and are heated when processing so are useless for sunburns) This Calendula Gel is great for minor burns - I have had good experience with Bioron in general - super glad to have this. I do not notice much scent from this gel - it is a very subtle Calendula flower smell - that flower is (I think) is in the daisy family - a slightly astringent smell/slightly daisy smell. Right after I got this gel I got a small kitchen burn from the edge of a pan. I used the Calendula and the gel was thick enough to stay on and helped heal the small-but-ouchy-burn faster, quickly soothing the pain. Great Quality.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this calendula cream. It is so soothing, naturally fragrant, and easy to apply. I apply this for my dry and irritated skin. It is effective and works fast. Good product from Boiron.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I always use this after a day in the sun if I get a little redness on my neck and shoulders. Applied at bedtime, the redness is all gone by the time I wake up. Very effective product with great benefits for your skin.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is wonderful for any skin irritations, including chickenpox! It soothed my daughters skin more than calamine lotion. I have this in my first aid box at all times. Love it!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had the ointment, and now purchased the cream because it has a higher percentage of calendula. This is a must-have when my nose is chapped from allergies, and it helps scrapes heal faster, works great for cuticles. Great quality product!

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is by far the BEST cream for dry, chapped skin, burns, etc. Fantastic company too! I'll always be keeping stock in this cream! A++++++