CA

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Good

My Dog enjoys it. I use it everynight After whipes on his vbelly. Notice its less ithcy bit it doenst solve all the redness. The quality is good and its very wathery. Its a good size and using for 2 months now and it is not even half way. I like the fact that works for his hot spots

eb79c6a3-01ff-4467-898e-1b85e0c56a02
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Applied on my dog's paws. She didn't reject using it. Seems that she licks her paws less frequently. Will continue using it to see the effect. I can feel that it is natural as my dog shows no allergy to it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

So easy to use. and instantly soothes my little dog's skin. She's doesn't seem to mind the smell, which is pretty lovely anyway, and settles straight away. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Products of Burt's bees for pets are usually quite expensive in Taiwan; therefore, I am happy to find such a friendly price on iHerb; it really helps my dog's skin and fur problems.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Smells good, seems to be good quality ingredients. My dog likes it when I spray this on my hands and then give her a little Massage. This was great to use after we adopted our dog and was beneficial in stopping her itching. The bottle is really generously sized.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
2059

Posted on May 23, 2022

my dog has been itching like crazy and this is the only one that worked. her distress with her hot spots has gone down and became a happy dog once more.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

So far so good! Dog still scratches every now and then but it has gone down a lot. Size is also quite big.

469b3d87-0f74-41ef-b33d-8056d11ae691
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

my dog isn't suffering form hot spot. purchase this as it has good ingredients and wanting to calm my pooch from frequent scratching. seems to work okay, she still scratches but seemingly less. worth the try, since it's natural ingredients.