CA

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good foundation, it is long lasting like the claims and water proof it dries very fast, the size of the bottle is 30 ml and small amount of product goes along way the shade I got was a little bit to dark for me but I mix it with a lighter shade so wasn't a big a deal next time I'll get a lighter shade.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I was looking for good foundation for combination skin and I’m glad I tried this one. It has a matte finish but looks natural and not overly dry. The shade was very orangey for me, I ordered the lightest shade to mix with.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great foundation...doesn't come off or run when sweating or working out. I haven't tried swimming, but supposedly it's swim proof too! It's not full coverage but covers enough to give the skin an even, natural tone.

Originally saw review on YouTube channel, “Hot & Flashy,” where it recv’d rave reviews. Aside from my hot flashes, it’s very hot/humid here (FL). Yet to swim In this, but feel like I’m always submerged in water (perspiration). Use a primer, to blur wrinkles, believe it’s Benefit. Abs No streaking, full coverage, non drying, apply w/fingertips. I don’t even need powder (I use by Terry hyuralonic). I moisturize before, currently trying out Curology. Color pick was spot on! Am Amer-asian, light to med, more med due to hyperpigmentation, neutral warm. Avoid direct spun unless slathered w/sunscreen (live in Florida). My skin tone stays same yr round. I do think wider color range would be nice for WoC. I think the closest I’ve found to this Cargo Swimmables foundation is a La Prairie foundation; it’s SO expensive ! Stocking up now - price is unbeatable here on iherb!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

works well although a little dark for me. Will have to mix 2 colours to get desired results.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Provides a smooth matte look. May need a concealer for darker spots but this works great still to get an even skin tone. Can use with a waterproof powder to set.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

very smooth and last well

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Beautiful long lasting color that does not stain the teeth

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Wonderful coverage. My new favorite foundation

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

High-end makeup at a great price!!!