CA

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Best tasting creamer ever

Carnation Carnation Carnation! I am just so happy that iherb finally carries products like these. Been searching for this incredibly creamy product to no avail for the longest time. i was therefore pleasantly surprised to find it here. This is one of the best tasting condensed milk i have been chanced to use and love so much. I will keep buying and i highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I made a wonderful vanilla Ice cream with this product. I have used it to make dulce de leche which tastes great. I have found many recipes using this product and it's the perfect package size called for in the recipes.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The taste is so good it's hard to stop "tasting" it, It so contributes to the quality and taste of the ice cream I make.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I am so glad I found this product in iHerb. This is part of so many dessert recipes. The ingredient are right (no weird additional fat like other brands).

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Finally a condensed milk product with a decent ingredient list! No added vegetable fats like most of them over here. I mainly use it to make dulce de leche and it comes out incredible.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

great product. I use it to make ice cream. yes it has fat in it and also sugar, but you can make wonderful ice cream without stabilizers and other additivies.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

So glad I could find this product on IHERB. It has only two simple ingredients, milk and sugar. It is very hard to find sweetened condensed milk without all sorts of additives and ingredients that should not be there.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

the quality is good the taste is nice but too mush sugar i used it at cake's the size is big but the smell is like egg smell which i didn't like but otherwise a good packaging thanks

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I like making my own boba tea at home. I brew tea and add this sweetened condensed milk in it. I love the taste of it, however I wish the tin was easy to open and easy to keep in the fridge longer.