CA

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The scent is great. I use just after conditioning my hair to add moisture and help my sensitive scalp when detangling. I am hoping that the benefit helps my damaged hair and the quality is okay so far for 4c hair. The package came fast and the size is good.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

1st time to use this product, it was amazing. I followed the instructions and put it into my wet hair straight from the shower, then covered it in a towel to dry a bit before styling. It had great slip for detangling and left my hair feeling strong!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Wow, it has an amazing luxury scent! It gives a lot of moisturizing and the hair feels very soft. Very good size it lasts for a long time I guess. Quality of package great very comfortable to use.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Smells divine! I don't have a problem with breakage but I have already noticed that there is even less now.

Posted on May 8, 2022

So far so good!! Love the scent! I just started using it today so I’ll know more later.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

its a very thick cream that would deeply moisturise your hair

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Detangles my curly hair so easily and leaves it moisturized for dayyyys. Overall great product.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I was really disappointed with this product I didn’t really like the texture and the scent also the packaging was bad because the product would be at the bottom of the bottle and it would be difficult to reach it through the pump the size is okay i guess since it lasted more than a month

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great for protective styles and twist outs. Not too heavy on the scalp so there is no irritation.